lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

VOCABULARY AND MORE! =)

Good morning!

How are you today? Hope everything´s ok! I miss our classes at school, but we´re going to come back soon.

First, we´re going to practice some vocabulary. Ready?

Click on this web page. Then, VOCABULARY and MEMORY.

Good luck! 

FIRST GAME: 
RESOURCE: mes-games

Would you like to be a professional player? Click on the following link. You have to answer some questions to get some points. Do you want to play? Click on GRAMMAR, and then choose the sport you like.

Good luck!!

SECOND GAME
RESOURCE: mes-games

3 comentarios:

  1. NO ME DEJA METERME EN LOS JUEGOS DE ESTA DIRECCION

    ResponderEliminar
  2. María , cuando me me to solo me sale que so quiero iniciar una cuenta end Facebook,pero no me sale ningun juego.

    José 6°A

    ResponderEliminar